First International PresentChild Translator Training in the United Kingdom !
Here you will find useful information regarding the training:
- Number of participants: minimum 12 - maximum 16
- Two experienced teachers present throughout the training;
- You will receive a comprehensive workbook/reference notes;
- You will receive feedback on set translation assignments and a personal interim evaluation;
- Study load: over and above the 10 lesson days, an average of a half day per week between lesson blocks and before submitting your thesis case-study (for translation assignments, case work, personal process and personal process assignments, your thesis case study and reading and reviewing three books);
- The thesis case study is a report on the process of one of your PresentChild client cases.
- Training fees will differ from country to country, depending on the venue and travelling distance for the trainers.
- Early bird offer: Apply and be accepted before 1 June 2017 and get a free copy of Janita Venema's book PresentChild signed by the author.
- Transport fares and boarding are not included.
- The training is accredited by various Dutch professional associations. Further applications for accreditation may be made in other countries.
- The training is quality endorsed by the CRKBO, the central register for short professional trainings in The Netherlands.
As a PresentChild Translator, you will work mainly with parents. This work is carried out methodically using language. You will become part of a diverse group of post-graduate professionals who strive for quality in the service they provide, for recognition of the method and compensation for consultations.